Last updated: 17.09.2017
We use technologies like cookies (small files stored by your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from social network services like Facebook.
Our systems are not designed to associate personal information with your activities (such as the pages you view or things you click on or search for).
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
What Personal Information Do We Collect From You And Why?
We collect and maintain a variety of Personal Information about You to enable Us to provide You with the best service. “Personal Information” is information about You by which You may be identified. We currently collect Personal Information through e-mail and the various online inquiry forms on the Website. The Personal Information We may collect and maintain about You can include:
- Your name, date of birth, and gender
- Your IP Address
- Your email Address, website
We only collect Personal Information that You voluntarily provide to Us or voluntarily provide to Our Partners (defined below) who share that information with Us. We also use Your Personal Information for other things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Use of Email Address: We will use your email address only to send you notifications related to our application and to respond to your inquiries/questions. We will not give or sell your email addresses to any third party or affiliate. We comply with the provisions of the Federal Trade Commission’s CAN-SPAM Act and all other applicable spam laws.
- Interactions: Each time You interact with Our Application/Website, the details of Your interaction are collected and retained by Us.
- Correspondence: We intend to retain any e-mails sent from You to Us.
- Use of IP Address: IP addresses are numbers that are automatically assigned to Your computer, and, if associated with other individually identifiable information, could be considered personal information. Your user IP address information is used only for Our internal tracking and marketing purposes.
What General Information Do We Collect From You And Why?
“General Information” is information about You or Your activities on Our Website that do not identify You personally. When You use the Internet, Your Web browser or software may communicate certain information to the host Website You visit. This information may include the unique number assigned to Your server or Internet connection, the capabilities and features of Your computer, You geographic location, and Your movement and activity within a particular Website. We collect the same information on Our Website. We use this General Information to generate statistics about visitors to Our Application/Website.
What additional Information Do We Collect From Currency Exchange Agencies And Why?
We collect information about agencies from Google Map which considered to be public for everyone which can include:
- Agency Name
- Email address, Website and Location
- Phone number
We share these public information for our users with rates that being shared by agencies themselves.
We collect the same information on Our Website. We use this Information to show it to visitors to Our Application/Website.
How We Use Your Information
The information We collect is used to
- Respond to Your inquiries;
- Provide customer services and resolve any complaints;
- Improve the Website and service and resolve any technical problems;
- Communicate with You concerning the services offered on the Website;
- Cross-reference with other Personal Information that We have acquired about You or may acquire about You through other sources;
- Create aggregate data; and
- Comply with any applicable laws and regulations
Disclosure Of Information We Collect
Personal Choice In The Disclosure Of Your Information
If You do not want Us to share Your Personal Information with Our Partners for marketing purposes, or if You do not want to receive certain communications from Us You can “opt out” of such communications by sending an email to Us at email@example.com.
If You believe that any Personal Information collected by Us about You is not correct or has changed, please send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the correction or change and providing any relevant confirmation or reference number.
Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user. You should contact such third parties directly to determine their respective privacy policies.
If You Have A Privacy Question
If You have a privacy question about this Website, please email: